Specifications 1. 1-3/8" thick Douglas Fir stile and rail frame, which features mortised and tenoned joints, that are glued and steel pinned for superior strength at all stile and rail joints.
2. 1/4 exterior grade Lauan is laminated and steel pinned to the interior side of the 1-3/8" door frame. Other types of materials may also be used upon request.
3. 1-3/8" thick polystyrene insulation is individually cut and put into placebetween the stiles and rails of every frame. Doors that require a higher R-Value can be filled with other insulation options
4. 1/4 exterior grade Lauan 3/8" Breckenridge Plywood, 3/8" Medium Density Overlay (MDO) or other specified material is then laminated and stainless steel pinned to the exterior side of the 1-3/8" door frame.
5. All sections are machined to provide clean, straight edges to ensure tight (almost seamless) section joints.
6. Exterior trim materials, as specified by the consumer / builder / architect, are attached to the exterior side of the overlay to provide the specified design.
7. Every trim board joint has been reinforced by the installation of a #20 biscuit to ensure long-lasting seamless trim joints.
8. Individual sections are cut at an angle of 15-degrees to shed water away from the door and keep the section horizontal sight lines minimal.
9. Overall thickness of the door is approximately 3" depending on the exterior overlay material and the trim material that has been specified.